Need help? Try a research consultation with a librarian! Librarians can provide:
- personalized assistance with research
- instruction, advice, and tips on using library databases
- guidance on the best resources to use for a topic or project
- assistance locating journal articles, dissertations, and other materials
- training on how to evaluate information sources
- collaboration with the library on assignment development
- and more!
Set up a research consultation with one of our librarians.
Need help creating effective and impactful posters or presentations? Try a presentation consult!